Thursday 7 July 2011

Oops...

Wow - it has been a heck of a long time since I last blogged. Sheesh, what can I say, life and work and families all take it out of you. Sorry if you regularly read this and haven't heard much from of late. An injury, subsequent surgery and enforced recovery have left me in the sidelines...

It has also helped me to discover something new as well though. Several years after just about everybody else I have finally got an iPhone. I really wasn't quite prepared for how game changing this device is. As such, and long after being fan of Chase Jarvis' Best Camera work, I have embraced iPhonography. The camera is not that good but with apps like instagram and hipstamatic the creative and sharing opportunities are simply endless. It has certainly added a new, instant edge to my 365 project and enabled me to capture shots when I least expect them.



I am probably preaching to the converted but it was a revelation to me! Samples attached...

No comments:

Post a Comment